Border Barriers is the sole UK and European distributor of Rhino - the world's leading crash tested safety barrier system.
Rhino is the barrier of choice for many leading Construction and Traffic Management companies and was extensively used during the stadia build and for events at the London 2012 Olympic Games.
MIRA tested to 50mph the Rhino water- filled Restraint Barrier is Highways Agency approved and provides an ideal solution which combines control, delineation and protection. With no ground drilling required, Rhino also has a wide range of ‘add-on’ features available. This flexibility includes mesh, hoarding and noise reduction panels that can be easily adapted and quickly assembled to meet clients needs.
- Manageable, adaptable restraint system.
- Up to 144 metres per load.
- Tested freestanding – no ground drilling required.
- Impact strips protect the main body of the barrier.
- Should the side strips be damaged they can be replaced without removing the barrier.
- Reflective strips for high visibility.
- Up to 15° configuration.
- BSEN1317 - N1 restraint up to 50mph (80kph)
- NCHRP350 2000kg / 69.2kg / 25°
- Highways Agency approved
- Accepted for use on all BAA Airports
- National Road Authority Ireland (NRA) approved
- Norwegian Road Authorities Approval
- MIRA wind tested, see our website for results
- Length: 2m ground coverage
- Height: 0.90m
- Base Width: 0.65m
- Weight Empty: 170kg
- Weight Water Filled: 530kg
Standard mesh and hoarding panel
- 2m x 0.98m (overall height 1.88m)
- Mesh only and Hoarding/Mesh combined
- 2m x 1.52m (overall height 2.4m)
- Supplied galvanised as standard.
- Rhino Crash Tested Safety BarrierThe safety barrier of choice for many construction and traffic management companies
- Rhino Advanced Safety BarrierThe worlds leading water-fill barrier designed to provide superior strength and durability
- Rhino Fencing OptionsAdded site security designed for use with Rhino Crash Tested and Advanced water-fill safety barriers
- Rhino Hoarding OptionsA wide range of hoarding panels for additional privacy and particularly suited for surrounding site compounds
- Rhino Sound Reduction PanelsFast and effective high-tech solution for controlling excessive site noise in built-up areas
- BBS 22General-purpose water-fill barrier that is versatile and easy to deploy
- Separator 90Suitable for a wide range of applications, from delineation to crowd control
- Separator 55Lightweight and easily assembled water-fill safety barrier, ideal for city centre areas.
- Combi 55Combines a lightweight water-fill barrier with extended height for pedestrian safety
- BBS 2000Low containment safety barrier system for directional purposes